Live in the Sunshine

Hello friends, welcome visitors,

I recently won a prize on another blog.  One of the things I received was some Enamel Gumdrops from a company I had never heard of so I decided to go check them out.  The company is called YNS which stands for Your Next Stamp.  I was delighted to discover that they not only sell lots of cool products (I want the red, white & blue gumdrops) but they also have a challenge blog.  They have two challenges and you can do one or both.  I decided to do both.


The sentiment says "Live in the Sunshine, Swim in the sea".  As you can see, I used some of the gumdrops on the side of the digital stamp.

Here is the sketch:



I used washi tape over paper for the small strip.

Here is the color challenge:



I think I used all these colors.   Here is a close up of my little mermaid.


When I finished coloring her, I just had to add some sparkle.  I think mermaids sparkle.

Recipe for this card:

Mermaid from Etsy
Copic Markers & Stickels
Washi Tape
Paper - Prima Seashore
Tropical Paradise Gumdrops 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp -Sketch & Color Challenge #66
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #60 ATG
A Bit More Time To Craft - Challenge # 46 ATG
A Perfect Time To Craft - Open Challenge #06
Crafts Galore Encore - June
June Crafty Awesomeness Challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper - June (must use pattern paper)
DLART June Linky Challenge
Lets Craft and Create  - #126 Girls, girls, girls
My Time To Craft # 348 Summertime
Hiding In My Craft Room - HIMCR #305 Feminine
Cute Card Thursdays - Challenge #482 Pinks!
Not Just Cards - Challenge #45 Summer Challenge ATG
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge #28 ATG

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs,



13 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring of the mermaid. Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with Let's Craft and Create and can' wait to see your next card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card. Super job on the sketch and you really nailed the color challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chriss, love the sparkle on your mermaid and congrats on your win. This card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love that quote!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment, I love that you used all those colours. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' June 2017.
    Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of the sketch and colors Chriss. I love that bit of glitter on her. So happy you played along with us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the sparkle on the mermaid and the enamel dots go perfect. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the colour prompt, she's lovely. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You captured this color challenge perfectly. Gorgeous colors for the mermaid. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Card Chriss... your mermaid is beautiful! So glad you found YNS... They have some awesome products! I've got some of their adorable stamps.. they're awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. The mermaid is just gorgeous!!Beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers