Bunny Pocket Letter

Hi Friends,

To win the Mickey Mouse Prize Please Click HERE

We have been having super warm weather here in Maryland, yesterday it was 80 degrees!  I took my dog Duncan for the first outing since the surgery.  We went for a walk on a trail that I love (it is a rails to trails).  I usually walk 2 to 2 1/2 miles on the trail.  Yesterday, we walked 1 1/2 mile very, very slowly.  It felt really good to get back out there!

Today I would like to show you a pocket letter that I sent to a friend.



This is the front.



And here are the back pockets filled with treats!

I am entering this pocket letter into the following challenges:

DL ART Thankful Thursday Challenge- #201 Bunnies or Ducks
Not Just Cards - #43 Easter

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. So glad you feel better and could walk with your puppy! :) Lovely pocket letter with these adorable bunnies!! Your frind surely will love it!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you felt like getting out and walking, Chriss!! The pocket letter is beautiful!! The bunnies are so sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pocket card is just wonderful. Sounds like you are getting out which is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous pocket letter. Really great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the cute bunnies and pretty embellishments!Adorable! I am happy to hear that you are feeling better my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super CUTE!! Glad to hear your out there walking! Once you start.. you won't want to stop!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers