More Valentine Box Cards

Hello friends and welcome visitors,

Did you enjoy the superbowl?  Did the team you were rooting for win?  How did you like the commercials?

I have some more box cards to show you today. They are conversation heart boxes.


Here is a view from the top.



I love how they fold flat for mailing.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

DL Art February Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Quick Quotes Challenge #72 - Hearts....any kind of hearts
Glitter N' Sparkle Challenge -#225 Color Red & White
PDE Linky Party Challenge #158 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Fun Day Fridays Always Anything Goes
CARDZ TV- Anything Goes Designers Challenge #2
Craft Rocket Challenge #32 It's A Love Thing
Cute Card Thursday - #463 Be My Valentine

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Sweet love those heart box cards. I"m not a football fan so I passed on watching it. Instead we spent our day replanting and working in the yard. Weather's been so gorgeous here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your conversational heart boxes are super cute and perfect for Valentine's Day! Fun design!
    Enjoyed the super bowl for sure...what a come back for the Patriots!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!!! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE! LOVE the hearts!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful!!!I love the sweet hearts!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, Chriss!! They are just bursting with hearts!! What a fun design!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket this time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pop-up box cards, Chriss! So cute! I don't watch football - we don't have TV! Well we have a TV but no cable or anything so we can only watch DVDs. We gave it up about 5 years ago to save money and now we don't miss it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spectacular Valentine's cards. Thanks for joining us for the PDE Linky Party #158 Anything Goes challenge.
    TTFN,
    Debby, DT PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to run with the our hearts theme. Love your boxes! Thanks for joining us a Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever idea!! Love these box cards full of telling hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to pop over again to say thanks so much for this wonderful card! I LOVE it and it sits right here next to my computer in my craft room!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute box cards, thanks for joining Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute! thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love box cards and yours are very sweet! Love the flair you added! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers